Social Media Manager £36,000(Ref: TH540)
Skills: Social Media, international, strategy, reporting and analysis
Social Media Manager
Salary up to £36,000 per annum
14 month contract
Brighton, East Sussex
We are working in partnership with a successful business based in Brighton, who’s target audience is within the international regions. They are constantly exploring new ways to develop their global brand using multi-digital marketing platforms. They have an opportunity for an experienced social media manager, responsible for developing their social media strategy and delivering increased engagement and ROI .
As a skilled social media marketer for a global audience, you will have excellent people management skills and work with senior level management and stakeholders.
The key purpose of this role is to build the brand on international social media platforms, lead generation and proven ROI.
- Plan and manage social media strategy and account strategy.
- Plan and manage customer journey on digital platforms.
- Manage online community and key opinion leaders.
- Generate leads and traffic to company websites.
- Directly manage a Social Media Executive.
- Report and analyse campaign activity to give thorough insights driving campaign performance improvements
- Works with social platform owners to maximise opportunities.
- Works with regional marketing managers to localise social media strategy and execution, as well as the wider digital marketing team on integrated campaigns.
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in managing social media strategy and campaigns
- Proven track record in lead-generation through a multi-channel environment.
- Proven track record in achieving set KPI’s and ROI
- The ability to think strategically and internationally with strong commercial acumen
- Worked on global and regional digital and social media campaigns
- An indepth knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc
The company offer excellent working environment and benefits, a great team spirit and central Brighton offices.
This position has been filled