Social Media Specialist(Ref: TH1057)
Social Media Specialist / Account Director
Salary £40,000 - £48,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to for an award winning Brighton agency!
Your role will include everything from planning to launching, as well as in some cases, managing programmes across all social media platforms. You will be expected to use your considerable skills and experience in content strategy (paid and organic), asset development and platform expertise to define strategies that are at the forefront of industry developments. You will have a natural digital mindset, building change and optimisation into all your plans and approaching each challenge with a curiosity and critical thinking.
As part of a team of digital specialists sitting within the Strategy and Insights function, you will collaborate with your colleagues, acting as a small team of consultants responsible for deep level discipline knowledge. This expertise will enable you to become a trusted advisor to clients and internal teams.
What you need:
- 4/5 years Social Media management experience, agency side
- Proven content strategy and planning expertise from research and trends identification to programme planning, content development and optimization
- Advanced platform knowledge: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest
- Experience in leading on social media programmes that have multi-year cycles
- Experience in digital content writing with consideration towards SEO best practice preferred
- Strong analytics and insights knowledge including understanding the strengths and limitations of platform data as part of broader programme objectives
- Experience in use of tracking and tagging technologies to optimise campaigns and build remarketing elements into programmes
The company offer excellent benefits, flexible working and the opportunity to work with lots of friendly and talented people!
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £48,000