Strategic Partnership Manager £45,000(Ref: TH918)
Strategic Partnership Manger
Brighton - £45,000
Talent Hub is working in partnership with a digital innovation company in the sports, gaming and betting industry. They are now looking for a Strategic Partnership Manager Brighton to join the team, head up their existing business partnerships. Manage and develop the digital marketing campaigns, ensuring all commercial opportunities are maximised for both them and their partners. This role will be perfect for someone who is passionate about sports and has a knowledge of sports betting and an excellent working knowledge of all digital marketing platforms, channels, events and sponsorships. An entrepreneurial person who works autonomously, commercially minded and target lead.
The responsibilities of this job include:
- Developing and maintaining business relationships and designing policies which allow partnerships to thrive
- Identifying opportunities for new partnerships; strengthening existing relationships and collaborations and building professional networks.
- Negotiating contracts with strategic partners; enforcing legally-binding contracts; interpreting laws involved in contracts for senior managers; as well as monitoring changes in legal regulations.
- Developing and executing plans for strategic growth for both the business and the partners.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships within gambling and also the surrounding areas such as racecourses and sports team and sponsors.
- Analyse and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
- Work with media buying team to maximise our offering to our partners.
- Work with project managers and development team to bring alive sites and lead funnels.
This job requires the following skills and experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar position, which most essentially includes online sports & casino marketing experience
- Proven skills with Email & CRM Software such as DotMailer, GA, Lead Generation Systems
- Demonstrated expertise in customer communications and selling skills in the relevant industries
Have a very good understanding of sporting events around the world and also gaming software providers games.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills required in English
- Familiarity with the creative process (concepting, feedback, & final output) strongly preferred
- Familiarity with the Google Apps for Business
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
This position has been filled