Trade Marketing Manager(Ref: TH1100)
Skills: FMCG, Trade Marketing, Consumer Marketing
Trade Marketing Manager
Salary on application
Talent Hub are working in partnership with an FMCG company based in the East Sussex area. We are looking for a Marketer with a background in FMCG, Trade Marketing or Consumer Marketing.
This standalone Marketing role will take ownership and deliver the Trade Marketing Strategy to budget. Working directly with the Head of Sales for Trade and the Head of Marketing, you will work as part of an experienced friendly marketing team.
Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Plan, write and implement a quarterly digital export newsletter promoting brand stories and product news
- Manage the creation of retail POS to support NPD in-store
- Create sales presentations for NPD highlighting USPs, benefits against competitors and supporting sales materials, to secure retail sell in
- Manage the trade promotion calendar and create advertisements and content for PLOFs/other publications for retail, wholesale and export customers
- Manage the trade advertising programme to support key NPD and secure editorial coverage
- Manage the updating of the Product Information Guide and Product Packaging distribute to retail accounts
- Manage the trade website content plan, ensuring banners are updated and new products and promotions are highlighted.
- Manage the trade email programme sourcing and/or writing commercial and newsletter content
What you will need ….
- At least 4 years Trade, Retail or Consumer Marketing background
- Be an awesome Copywriter
- Have proven Budget Management experience
- FMCG background would be useful
- Literature and print management
- Creative and artwork briefing
- Website content management
- Email management
Based in East Sussex, you will need a car to reach their lovely spacious offices. Hours are 9am – 5pm.
Location: East Sussex
Salary: salary on application
This position has been filled