User Experience Designer (UX & UI) £35k – £40k
Skills: UX, UI, User Experience Design, Web optimisation
User Experience Design (UX & UI)
£35,000 - £40,000
Talent Hub is looking for a skilled User Experience (UX ) and User Interface (UI) Designer to join a successful online business. As market leaders in their field, they now require a talented designer who can increase user engagement and improve usability of their already successful website. They need someone who can add ideas and technical extertise.
The job includes:
- Deliver the full UX and UI design process including: Production and iteration of front end designs , Post launch analysis and improvement, Understanding business and user needs, Wireframing, prototyping and user testing
- Ensure that all future developments of the website are built around the needs of the user, design consistency and the best UX and UI principles
- Mange, develop and deliver effective design across the whole website
- Implement new ideas and technical best practise.
You will have:
- Proven success in designing and implementing high quality UX and UI designs across a range of high traffic consumer websites (ideally social or forum-based)
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of user needs
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools
- Excellent communication skills and able to champion their creative vision to both business stakeholders and the production team
- Proven skills in usability testing, A/B testing, and other testing methodologies
- Successfully worked within agile/scrum production processes
- Ability to code HTML/CSS would be highly advantageous, but is not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and passionate team, in the heart of Brighton, with contemporary offices.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £34,000 - £40,000
This position has been filled