Web Analyst £25,000(Ref: TH616)
Crawley / Gatwick
We are working in partnership with a globally recognised brand who are looking for a skilled Digital and Web Analyst to join their team. They are looking for someone who can deliver web analytics service s to gain an understanding customer behaviour on their websites, to highlight issues and opportunities to the commercial business and from the consumer perspective.
The role includes:
- Managing the development and maintenance of digital analytics platforms, enabling the company to gain a thorough understanding of customer behaviour on their website
- Managing the web analytics architecture, ensuring tracking and database structure is robust and up to date
- Understanding the type and value of customers on the website through segmentation analysis.
- Delivering analytics to demonstrate the strengths and weaknesses of the end to end customer journey
- Responsible for presenting findings and recommendations to the Customer Insight & Analysis Manager and the wider commercial business where appropriate
- Creating and managing the framework to measure their marketing activity, presenting findings to the marketing team highlighting ways of attracting more customers to the website
- Create and manage a framework to measure conversion rate performance to ensure both customer and business needs are met
You will have:
- Proven skills working with web analytics tools (eg Adobe, Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Proven success working with multiple data sources (quantitative and qualitative and bringing together different sources and types of data to build insightful understanding
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Advanced excel skills
- Passion for analysis and insight, with an inquisitive approach
- Proven understanding of how to present and articulate data to tell a clear, concise, engaging story upon which action can be taken.
This position has been filled