Web Content Specialist(Ref: TH1149)
Skills: HTML, SEO, CSS,
Website Content Specialist
£37,5000 pro rata
6 month contract
Brighton, East Sussex
Fantastic opportunity to support a growing FinTech company. Website Content Specialist will support in the production of the EMEA websites - with occasional work to support on asset creation/editing and activities for email, social media and paid media channels.
- Build of new web pages in the AEM CMS to best practice:
- Template layout - choosing and customising.
- Customising and testing layout for small screens (tablet, mobile)
- HTML formatting
- Copy sub-editing
- Image editing, optimising
- On-site SEO (meta data, internal linking)
- QA of work produced
- Creation / editing / adaptation of image assets.
- Occasional support of other digital marketing channels – social media, email and paid media.
- Social media banners, page hero images, blog images and graphics
What you will need:
- Solid HTML & Adobe Photoshop skills (essential).
- Basic knowledge of inline-CSS.
- Have awareness of on-site SEO.
- Understand user experience best practice.
- Take a pride in the quality of work produced.
- Have a creative instinct to produce great looking layouts and elevate.
- Have an eye for detail, ensuring pages both look and work well across all screen sizes.
- Have good interpersonal skills to deal with internal stakeholders.
- Adobe Illustrator skills (desirable).
This is role will be based in Brighton 1 to 2 days per week. The company offer a supportive and fun work environment where you can make a difference.
This 6 month temporary contract will be employed through Talent Hub.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: £37,500 pro rata