Web/CRO Executive(Ref: TH1149)
Skills: HTML, SEO, CSS, website migrations
Web/ CRO Executive
£30,000 - £37,5000 pro rata
6 month contract to permanent
Remote / Brighton, East Sussex
Fantastic opportunity to support a growing FinTech company! Web/CRO Executive will support in the production and testing of Global websites - with occasional work to support on asset creation.
- Build of new web pages to best practice
- Template layout - choosing and customising
- Customising and testing layout for small screens (tablet, mobile)
- HTML formatting
- Copy sub-editing
- Image editing, optimising
- On-site SEO
- QA of work produced
- Creation / editing / adaptation of image assets.
- Occasional support of other digital marketing channels - social media, email and paid media.
- Social media banners, page hero images, blog images and graphics
What you will need:
- A background in updating, managing, testing Websites.
- HTML & Adobe Photoshop skills
- Basic knowledge of inline-CSS.
- Have awareness of on-site SEO.
- Understand user experience best practice.
- Have a creative instinct to produce great looking layouts and elevate.
- Have an eye for detail, ensuring pages both look and work well across all screen sizes.
- Have good interpersonal skills to deal with internal stakeholders.
This is a remote role however the companies HQ is based in Brighton. The company offer a supportive and fun work environment where you can make a difference. This is a 6 month temporary contract with possible extension.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex/ Remote
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: £37,500 pro rata
This position has been filled