Web Manager, up to £39,000(Ref: TH573)
Skills: Web optimisations, Web development, UX, Testing, campaigns
Salary £35,000 - £39,000
DEADLINE THURSDAY 21ST JANUARY 2016
Our client has recently formed a new team within the organisation, to manage a key part of the business function, both in the UK and internationally. They are now looking for a skilled Web Manager with strong technical knowledge who can delve into the website, ensuring its fully optimised, with fantastic user experience throughout. They are looking for a tech savvy Web Manager, who can read/amend code and accurately brief Web Developers on building and creating new functionality for the site.
This is a key role in running digital campaign activity, from build, development, launch and the continuing journey; as well as on going site improvements
- Build, edit and optimise campaign landing pages and target funnels for multiple countries
- Work with the digital team to develop strategy and plans for AB testing and optimisation across the website.
- Work with the Digital Analyst to monitor website performance, including conversion drop off points, and identify opportunities for further optimisation.
- Work with other members team and beyond to use onsite learnings to identify appropriate tests and improvements in other activity such as emails and digital advertising.
- Work with digital marketing and IT/Web Development team to identify and develop overall website improvements.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the online user experience and journey
- Work with team to optimise email recipient journeys, including using insight from website to optimise emails.
You will have:
- Proven success in building and developing websites.
- Excellent understanding of web design best practice, including usability, SEO, and accessibility
- Skills in developing and implementing website testing strategy
- Knowledge and experience of analysing and optimising user experience and conversion journeys
- Knowledge of Google Analytics an advantage
- Highly proficient in using WordPress including plugins and bespoke developments
- Experience of using Adobe Muse and other web design software an advantage
- The ability to manage multiple projects to deadlines.
Location: Haywards Heath
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: £35,000 - £39,000
This position has been filled