Marketing Data Analyst circa £27,000 – £35,000(Ref: TH901)
Marketing Data Analyst
Salary circa £27,000 - £35,000
Near Horsham, West Sussex
We are working in partnership with a market leading company in its sector; they have several international offices and sell their products and services globally. Their Sussex office is now looking for a talented Web and Marketing Data Analyst to work with both marketing and product development teams.
This role is responsible for gathering and analysing data, allowing them to identify key trends in web performance, customer purchases, marketing campaign activity, sales leads, product performance, acquisition and retention figures.
Applicants must have at least 4 years proven skills in the following required skillsets. As well as expert skills working with Google Analytics, SQL and Excell / Google Sheets.
Web and Digital Marketing Analysis will include:
- Analysing the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and developing and implementing innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Effectively using Google analytics and other data sources available to analyse and report on effectiveness of th company website and come up with recommendations to improve the site.
- Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Carry out other ad hoc analysis as required e.g. for specific marketing campaigns
- Evaluate and report on the impact of changes / new initiatives across digital platforms
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Performing ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimisation consultancies for clients and influencing conversion optimisation strategies with solid analytical data
Sales and Commercial analysis will include:
- Identifying, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filtering and cleaning data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Communicate analysis to stakeholders ensuring they understand the findings, and take part in discussions about implications and next steps
- Identifying opportunities for improvements to routine data processing and propose developments to tools/systems to deliver
- Leading in development of key data sets by frequent or regular information users, including development of techniques or
- Automated highly complex data processing tasks including the importing and exporting of data and associated reporting
DEADLINE FOR CVs MONDAY 26th FEBRUARY.
Location: Near Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: Circa £35,000