Web Merchandiser, Circa £27,000(Ref: TH716)
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client is looking for a talented Web Merchandiser to join their ecommerce and marketing team. A large part of their business is online retail, so they now require a passionate, motivated and tenacious person to join their fast paced team.
The objective of this role to merchandise the products on the UK website, to maximise conversion into sales and also ensuring all product photography, assets and content adhere to brand guidelines.
The role includes:
- Delivering a logical and intuitive customer journey for customers across the product list and detail pages
- Analysing sales across the categories versus their position/ranking on line.
- Identifying stock or size availability issues from sales trends and reports and communicate to the Company Merchandise team
- Being responsible for Product list page ranking for each category and navigation structure to ensure an optimum customer journey
- Assessing and analysing results from rankings taking into account stock availability, sizing availability and prices/margin
- Producing weekly ranking reports to show profitable lines and high sales lines to ensure they are ranked correctly
- Ensuring ancillary products or add-ons are merchandised across the sites.
- Creating landing page content briefs to maximise SEO rankings and sign off from Creative
- Nominate products or themes for email campaigns based on merchandise performance in countries or seasonality.
You will have:
- At least 2 years proven skills and success in merchandising role
- At least 2 years success within an ecommerce position
- Educated to Degree level
- Knowledge of Southern hemisphere merchandising would be desirable
- Commercially driven and sales orientated
- Analytical & reporting skills
- Understanding of merchandising principles
- Ability to create SEO friendly content
Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
This position has been filled