Web Executive, (Retail) £26,000(Ref: TH662)
Skills: Content Management, analyse promotional campaigns, CMS, ecommerce
Website Executive (Retail/Apparel)
Salary up to £26,000
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Fantastic opportunity to develop this Website Coordinator role! Working within the retail space, you will be responsible for updating the website with promotions and analysing the success of these multiple campaigns.
- Maintaining an up to-date trading calendar that has all the activity for each country on it be it online or offline
- Analysing Email performance and reporting across all the respective site.
- SMS broadcasting and reporting
- Checking all content copy and promotional copy for the site. Being gatekeeper for all content on the site
- Planning slider, landing page and other content changes on the site through the CMS
- Assist in the site testing programme as required
- Liaise with the Creative team to complete briefs and that assets are ready in time for the key ‘go live’ dates as per the Plan.
- Generate campaign or promotional ideas to the ecommerce Manager.
What you will need:
- At least 2 years experience within the eCommerce or digital space
- Skills of uploading content through CMS
- Proven success of analysing and reporting on campaigns
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to details and content management skills
- Ability to use Excel
- Be pasisonate about all things digital and have a can-do attitude.
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: Salary up to £26,000 depending on experience
This position has been filled