Website Manager(Ref: TH1026)
Horsham, West Sussex
Beautiful office location set in the West Sussex countryside, working as part of a large digital team you will be responsible for user experience, testing across the website channels, SEO, & content.
What you will need:
- A passion and drive for generating class leading User Experiences, with skills in search engine optimisation.
- You will have experience in a digital media role with experience of web editorial work.
- Experience of information design and structuring content with good knowledge of accessibility and usability. Extensive experience of using a complex CMS, HTML and CSS skills.
- Stakeholder management skills are paramount in the role with strong writing and proofreading skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the strategy for the functionality and user experience
- Managing the development and maintenance of website services for reporting for content
- Managing and supervising the production of their websites, leading the website team
- Providing strategic advice on complex technical and digital topic
- Working with the Senior Digital Analyst, to use analysis to optimise our functions and processes
- Investigating and resolving website accessibility and technical problems swiftly
- Leading on user acceptance testing and wider usability reviews ensuring that user experience and accessibility best practice are adhered to.
The company offer excellent benefits, forward thinking work environment and the opportunity to really make a difference.
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
This position has been filled