Website & UX Manager(Ref: TH998)
Website & UX Manager
Salary £35,000 - £42,000 plus bonus and profit share
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
The Website Manager role will manage product pages and landing pages as well as analysing data from multiple sources to drive business insights. Working as part of the eCommerce team this is an exciting new role to develop.
A background of working in an online retail or ecommerce environment with consumer products is required for this role.
Key responsibilities for the Website Manager include:
- Manage the digital shopfront – setup promotions, new product launches and relevant site landing pages
- Review and improve design and layout – customer experience, accuracy, compliance and optimisation
- Monitor and manage website search solution (SLI)
- Understand site usability and customer sticking points to develop ongoing site improvement
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Improve user experience and conversion rate performance through data analysis, insight cultivation, A/B and MVT testing
- Deliver targeted increase in conversion rate based on customer 'funnel' flow & goals
What you will need:
- Proven experience as a Website Manager
- 2 years of UX design experience and of mobile-first and responsive design
- Proficiency in using web analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar, crazyegg
- An in-depth understanding of the wire framing and UX process
- A passion for improving user experience and conversion rate performance
- Ability to take ideas from conception, through to prototyping, UX/CRO testing and finally deployment
Based in Burgess Hill the company offer excellent benefits, work life balance and profit share. Free parking on site.
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000