At Talent we are always striving to raise our standards and provide the best 'marketing recruitment' service out there.
Being accepted as a member of the REC is something we are very proud about.
What does that mean you may ask? ….. we shall tell you.
What is the REC? ( recruitment and employment confederation)
- Recruitment’s biggest lobbying voice
- Representing over 3,500 Corporate Members (recruitment agencies), with more than 8,000 branches across the UK
- Committed to raising standards in recruitment industry
What does that mean for you – our clients or candidates?
It confirms that the fact that Talent Hub…..
- Work ethically and adheres to a Code of Professional Conduct
- We are regularly inspected, so you know that you work with a partner that is constantly updating and improving our practices in line with any upcoming regulations
- You will get feedback on the latest regulations happening in the industry
- We have access to research reports which can help you to add value to your recruitment process and delivery more efficiency for your company
So long may we continue providing our clients with a selection of the top marketing talent out there. And supporting and advising our candidates to help them find their dream job.
Are you in need of some Talent? (Marketing skills based mind!)
Or are you the talent looking for a new challenge? If so please click on the link below 🙂