Marketing Manager - B2B
Worthing, West Sussex
Talent Hub is working with a market leading, global player in the engineering sector. Their clients include some of the largest global brands. Considering their success, they are a relatively small, yet hugely successful team and now they need a Marketing Manager to help facilitate their ambitions growth plans.
This job would suit a Senior Marketing Exec, ready for the step- up. If you can work autonomously and on your own initiative, with a solid background In B2B, hands-on delivery of campaigns and with a good understanding and skills in digital, then his could be the job for you!
The responsibilities for this Marketing Manager job include:
· Work with the MD to develop and deliver the marketing strategy and plans, with detailed plans and campaigns activity.
· Develop the digital marketing campaign activity and content. This includes the website and SEO. Also, CRM email campaigns and lead -generation inbound marketing campaign activity.
· Social Media – develop and manage the social media platforms, grow the communities with engaging and targeted content
· Online advertising – manage the paid search campaigns, ensuring effective ROI with CTR and lead-gen
· Be instrumental in supporting sales team with the management of events, exhibitions, and conferences
· Develop market research programme from existing customers and the industry
For this job you should have:
· Previously worked at Senior Marketing Exec, or Marketing Manager level within the B2B space, ideally for a small company and delivered campaigns yourself.
· Working on lead generation marketing activities is essential
· Ideally worked in a construction, engineering or tech sector
· Proven skills in SEO and PPC
· CRM, email and Social Media campaigns activity
· Be analytical, data and commercially driven
· Self-motivated, working on own initiative and autonomously is essential.
For full details on the company please apply with you CV and current salary details
- Product Marketing Manager
Job location: West Sussex, England Job salary: ££40,000
Product Marketing Manager£35,000 - £40,000Worth...
- Digital Analyst
Job location: Brighton and Hove, England Job salary: £35000
Digital AnalystSalary £30,000 - £35,000Brighto...
- Content Manager
Job location: Brighton, Brighton and Hove, England Job salary: £42,000
Content Manager – LifestyleSalary £42,000Bright...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs